This blog is fun, so come see my blog!

Monday 11 February 2019

Hi everyone,
My name is Xandie

Hi Guys! Welcome back to my Crazy Talk With Me Blog. I'am in 8th grade right now and I love studying........Joke! I was just joking. I don't really like studying but I need too. Today's blog, I'am gonna talk about my embarrassing moment when I first came to school here in Maria Regina. I was in Maria Regina School since Grade 6. 


So.... let me just tell you guys something before I start...... Maria Regina School is the best school so far that I've been to. I went to lots of school already and Maria Regina is my 3rd school, and I love it here so much. OKAY......let's just start.....


I'am a really shy girl or maybe u can call me introvert girl...I was really shy meeting all of the Grade 6 students but I have to be gaul u know guys! So I introduce myself to all of them and btw guys I have a twin, so I'am not alone....After 2 to 3 days I talk to them already. And on the 4th day....Before I continue let me tell u guys something....I'am a person who never forgets the day I'am embarrassed...So that's why I still remember it even though I'am already in 8th grade right now. So....we went to the 3rd floor going to ICT room...and I was running with my friends...My teacher told me not to run but I still did....SUDDENLY!...I fell down in front of all of them. My face were so red and I'am so embarrassed...I was going crazy right there!


So...basically that's it for my blog...See you soon in my next Crazy Talk With Me Blog....BYE!! SAYONARA!!! 

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Sekolah Katolik Maria Regina - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -